The Henry Ford Museum

A few weeks ago, my entire family was planning on going to Greenfield Village to celebrate my sister's birthday (her motto is nicely -- happy kids, happy mom).  When we arrived, it turned out that Delta was sponsoring free admission into the Henry Ford museum for the day.  So...you take it!    

I hadn't been in the Henry Ford for probably five plus years.  We were with our niece (2.5) and nephew (4.5).  It was really fun to go to through the museum with both of them. 

The museum as always is a pleasure.  It has a lot for everyone.  I do feel like the Greenfield Village is a little more interactive (particularly on a weekend in the summer) with demonstrations, games, and things to do.  

My nephew LOVED it.  Like LOVED it.  He could climb in things and enough to see and questions to ask.  He dragged my husband around and basically got his own private tour.  His favorite things were: the steam engines and the race cars and the airplanes.  So, basically everything.




There isn't much to say about the museum.  It is a classic and I hope everyone likes it as much as we did.  

Time in museum: 4 hrs
Times visited: 2
Overall: A

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cincinnati Art Museum

lower east side tenement museum

Morgan Library