new york historical society

my last museum visit in new york city was the new york historical society with my parents. we were pretty much exhausted at this point after packing the mini van with my stuff, checking out the frick and then walking across central park (yes, it was 90 degrees outside). my dad loves the grateful dead, so i thought he would like this exhibit.

most of the details of the museum are in this blog post: http://museumhopper.blogspot.com/2010/05/new-york-historical-society.html.

my parents really enjoyed it; they liked the dead head merchandising and they said that they learned a few things about the grateful dead that they did not know before.

times visited: 4
time spent in museum: 30 minutes
overall: B+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cincinnati Art Museum

lower east side tenement museum

Vatican Museum